How can you help change the life of a special child? Consider a Work Party at Camp.
To ensure our one-of-a-kind programs remain affordable, we rely heavily on the support of the community. This support comes in the form of funds as well as countless, valuable volunteer hours.
Work Parties are a fantastic way for corporate groups to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and to have a team-building, fun-filled day outdoors while they are at it.
Work Party projects include but are not limited to:
- Wood working - building or repairing our many ramps and walkways
- Landscaping & gardening
- Painting & staining (indoors & out)
- Fence building & repair
- Tile installation (indoors)
- Simple carpentry, electrical & plumbing projects
- Trail maintenance & boardwalk building/repair
- Program set-up (assembling/moving tipis, tents, picnic tables, fire pits, etc.)
- Outhouse maintenance (only for the extra keen!)
Depending on the group size and what skills & resources you are able to bring along, we can customize a work party experience for you. Groups from as small as 10 to as large as 60 can be self catered (outdoor BBQ provided) or enjoy a hot lunch at Camp.
For more information please call 403-949-3818, ext. 33 or d%2Cl%60hm for more information.
Thank you for the incredible hard work and generosity of our most recent work parties:
- TransCanada Pipeline
- Kinsmen Club of Calgary
- Target Data Services
- Fekete Associates
- Calaway Park
- CBC Do-Crew
- Shell Canada