Standard Employment Requirements
All summer program position applicants must:
- be 18 years of age or older (with the exception of Junior Counsellors who must be at least 16 years),
- be willing to work hard,
- want to learn,
- have a desire to help others,
- hold a current Standard Level First Aid and CPR ‘C’,
- provide a clear Security Clearance (AKA Police Check) once hired,
- provide a clear Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Record Check) once hired.
- Additional certifications required may be listed under specific positions.
Please send in a resume and a cover letter stating for what position you are applying for. After we receive your resume, you will only be contacted if granted an interview. If you are local to Calgary and surrounding area, interviews will take place at camp. If you live farther abroad, a phone interview will be granted.
Applications can be sent to:
Easter Seals Camp Horizon
Mail: Box 540 Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0
Fax: (403) 949-3388